This luxurious hand cream is inspired by the fragrance and beauty of the plants at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew.
Prepare to be transported to tropical paradise as you indulge in the invigorating fragrance of succulent peach and apricot. These luscious top notes set the stage for a vibrant and uplifting experience. As the scent develops, you'll be greeted with a rich, fresh heart of exotic mango, raspberry, and Florida orange. This combination creates a captivating blend that is both sweet and tangy - a true celebration of tropical indulgence. A delicate touch of sweet nectarine adds an extra layer of luxury to this already enticing aroma.
Using only the finest ingredients, this handcream is wonderfully fragrant and leaves hands super soft. A thoughtful gift or little indulgence for yourself.
- 75ml hand cream
- Recyclable aluminium tube and outer packaging
- Made in England
- Contains beeswax
- Use within 12 months of opening
- Beautifully boxed for gifting
- Shea Butter: its high concentration of vitamins and fatty acids make it an excellent product for smoothing, soothing and conditioning your skin.
- Aloe Vera: helps to moisturise, soothe, and hydrate the skin. It has anti-inflammatory properties and supports the production of collagen.